Write the numbers 1-20 down the left side of a sheet of paper. Write the answer for each question next to its number. Separate parts of an answer with a comma.
You do not need to write out the question.
- True or False: I will be able to turn in digital assignments without obtaining my personal log in from the front office.
- True or False: You can have several programs open in separate windows.
- Icons are pictures representing ___________.
- Which folder do you need to open in order to find and start Photoshop?
- In which folder will you be saving your files?
- Where is the Taskbar located?
- The blue bar at the top of every window is called the ___________ ___________.
- What is is called when you move something using the mouse?
- In the top-right corner of each window is a set of three buttons. The left-hand button allows you to ___________ the window.
- In the middle of these three buttons is a button which will let you either ___________ or ___________ a window, depending on the current state of the window.
- The right-hand button in this set is used to ___________ the window.
- When a window is ___________ ___________, you can resize it. Just click and drag from the ___________-___________ corner of the window.
- What keyboard combination will hide all the windows and show the desktop?
- Which button on your mouse should you press to see a contextual menu?
- In order to open a file in a program other than its default program, right-click on it and select ___________ ___________
- To create a new file in a program, first click on ___________ and then ___________.
- To open a file from inside in a program, first click on ___________ and then ___________.
- When saving a new file, put the file's name into the ___________ ___________ field in the Save As... dialog box.
- True or False: The NumLock needs to be off if you want to type numbers on the number keypad.
- True or False: The power button is the preferable way to shut down the computer.