Chapter 02 Project Builder 2:
Working with Layers
Your local 4-H chapter wants to promote its upcoming fair and has hired you to create a promotional billboard commemorating this event. The Board of Directors decides that the billboard should be humorous.
- Open PS 2-7.psd, then save it as "4H Billboard". Substitute any missing fonts.
- Open PS 2-8.psd, use the Color Range dialog box or any selection tool on the Tools palette to create a marquee around the llama, then drag the selection to the 4-H Billboard image.
- Name the new layer "Llama".
- Change the opacity of the Llama layer to 90%.
- Save your work, then compare your image to the sample shown below.
Source: "Adobe Photoshop CS3 Revealed" by Elizabeth Eisner Reding