Chapter 04 Project Builder 1:
Incorporating Color Techniques
You are finally able to leave your current job and pursue your lifelong dream of opening a furniture repair and restoration business. While you're waiting for the laser stripper and refinisher to arrive, you start to work on a sign design.
- Open PS 4-7.psd, substitte any missing fonts, then save it as Furniture Wizard.
- Move the objects to any location to achieve a layout you think looks attractive and eye-catching.
- Sample the blue pliers in the tool belt, then switch the foreground and background colors.
- Sample the red tape measure in the tool belt.
- Use any Gradient Tool to create an interestIng effect on the Background layer.
- Save the image, then compare your screen to the sample shown in the image below.
Source: "Adobe Photoshop CS3 Revealed" by Elizabeth Eisner Reding