Chapter 05 Project Builder 2:
Placing Type in an Image
You are a junior art director for an advertising agency. You have been working on an ad that promotes milk and milk products. You have started the project, but still have a few details to finish up before it is complete.
- Open PS 5-4.psd, then save it as Milk Promotion.
- Create a shape using any shape tool, then use the shape as a text path and type a snappy phrase of your choosing on the shape.
- Change the font color to any shade of red found in the Swatches palette.
- Use a 24 pt Arial font in the style and color of your choice for the catch phrase type layer.
- Create a Bevel and Emboss style on the type layer, setting the angle to 100° and the altitude to 30°.
- Compare your image to the sample in below.
- Save your work.
Source: "Adobe Photoshop CS3 Revealed" by Elizabeth Eisner Reding