Using what you have learned so far about layer masks, create a composition from three image sources.
- Locate one background image, and two foreground images online. Save all of these into your Layers Chapter 4 folder
- Move each of the foreground images into the file with the background image.
- Save the layered file as compositing.psd in your Layers Chapter 4 folder.
- Arrange the images in an interesting or attractive way.
- Use layer masks to hide/reveal portions of the two foreground images. These foreground layers MUST have layer masks that do this. Do not simply delete pixels.
- Use Ctrl-T (transform) to resize an image. Hold down the Shift key while you drag on a corner handle to resize the image proportionally (not distort it). Press Enter to save the transformation. Press Esc to escape the transformation without saving.
- Rename all three layers with a descriptive name.
- Save the file.