Due: August 19
Using our art supplies, make a poster that illustrates proximity. Non-digital.
- Use white 9" x 12" paper as the foundation for your design.
- Design it in landscape format: with the 12" edge going left-to-right and the 9" edge going top-to-bottom.
- You can use any of the available materials to complete your ad: markers, colored pencils, crayons, rulers, compasses, colored paper, scissors, glue. Do not cut pictures from magazines.
- Start your design in pencil so you can make adjustments before you finalize your design.
- Write the word PROXIMITY in letters at least two inches high somewhere on your poster, so they can be read across the room.
- The rest of your poster must be arranged like this:
- FIVE identical shapes/images which are close to each other.
- THREE identical shapes/images which are close to each other and different from the five mentioned above.
- Make it colorful.
- Make it neatly. Take your time.
Here is an example:
The best six to nine posters will be displayed on the wall throughout the year.