CSS 3 : The box model
Get Set Up
- Copy the CSS 3 folder from the Outbox.
- Paste it into your root folder.
- Rename it "lastname CSS 3", where lastname is your actual last name.
In the CSS 3 folder, you will find
- A fresh copy of the "Head First Lounge" Web site (lounge folder)
- The CSS 3 lesson in PDF format
- Read pages 385-424 of the Lesson.
- Complete all the exercises.
- Check "lounge.css" in W3C's CSS Validator (http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/) .
- Ignore the warnings, but fix any and all errors. Then retest. You're good if you don't see a red error badge across the top of your results.
- There should be styles defined for body, h1, h2, and #guarantee.
- Your final "lounge.html" page should look like the image below.
Turn in Your Files
- In My Documents, navigate down into your root folder.
- Right-click on your "lastname CSS 3" folder and select Copy.
- Navigate to the Inbox.
- Right-click on the "CSS 3" folder and select Paste.