Make a Web page explaining the highlights of the history of the Internet and the World Wide Web.
- Research the history of the Internet.
- Summarize and rewrite the information in your own words. Plagiarism will not be allowed.
- Create a folder call lastnamefirstinitial history.
- Name your web page file index.htm.
- Save your images in an assets folder.
- Use an appropriate TITLE for the page.
- Create a large text heading (Heading 1 format) at the top of the page.
- Identify at least 10 key moments in Internet history, starting with 1957 and the launch of Sputnik and continuing until modern times. Be sure to include when the World Wide Web was created.
- Be informative. In addition to when, give information about who, what, why, where and how.
- Use section headings (Heading 2 format or smaller) and create named anchors in front of each section. Create links to these named anchors at the top of the page. There must be at least five links/named anchors.
- Include at least 2 images. Create alt text for the images.
- Include a bibliography at the bottom with at least three sources. Give exact Web addresses.
- Create a graphic heading for the top of the page instead of text.
- Create a style sheet for the page. Create and employ at least two styles on the style sheet.
- Create an ordered or unordered list.