Dreamweaver Chapter B
Due: October 14
- The head content contains information used by search engines to help viewers find your Web site.
- White space is always white.
- You can create your own keyboard shortcuts in Dreamweaver.
- Times New Roman is a sans-serif font.
- Text can be turned into a link by using the Property inpector.
- An asterisk (*) after the filename in the title bar indicates that you have altered the page since you last saved it.
- The Word Wrap feature in the Code Inspector allows text to flow out to the right beyond the edge of the window.
- Comments are not visible in browser windows.
- Once you test a page and make a correction, you don't need to test it again.
- You cannot use the Window Size options if your document window is maximized.
- The following are examples of meta tags:
- font and size
- description and hyperlink
- keywords and description
- keywords and style
- You can change the background color by choosing:
- Edit > Background Color
- Site > Colors
- View > Background
- Modify > Page Properites
- The keyboard shortcut for Save is:
- You can format the following in the Property Inspector:
- Whether text is a heading or a paragraph.
- Text size and font.
- Text alignment.
- All of the above.
- Which of the following file names is
formatted correctly for the Web?
- Bob's Cookies.htm
- The following is a serif font:
- You can use the History penal to do the following:
- Undo and redo steps.
- Consolidate a group of tasks into a single command.
- View steps performed in the Files panel.
- A and B
- A line used to separate page elements is called a(n):
- page line
- horizontal rule
- ruler bar
- If you have a blank page on your site that you cannot finish yet, but it is linked from other pages, the appropriate thing to do is:
- provide enough information to make visiting the page worthwhile.
- insert a cute animated gif with a hard hat or construction tools.
- insert the text "Under Construction".
- delete the page, leaving a broken link from elsewhere.
- If most of your visitors will be viewing your Web site on a
1024x768 monitor, the ideal Web page size to design is:
- It is very important to have a strong __________ between the text color and the background color.
- When you identify the color blue as "#0000FF", you are giving its ___________ value.
- When you press Shift-Enter, you create a ______________ on the page. (2 words)
- An area on the Web page that contains links to other pages within the site is called a ____________ bar.
- You can create rollovers and interactive forms by using a _______________ function.