Dreamweaver Chapter C
Due: November 7
- There are only two types of lists in Dreamweaver.
- When making a Web page, you should include lots and lots of images that you found online.
- Ordered lists have numbers and unordered lists have bullets.
- In CSS, the declaration consists of the property and the value.
- After you edit a CSS style, you must save the .css file which has been opened in your Dreamweaver workspace.
- There is no way of knowing how long it will take to download the Web page you are creating.
- By default, when you insert an image in a paragraph, its top edge aligns with the top edge of the text in the first line of text.
- Images can be edited to a small degree right inside of Dreamweaver.
- You can use the Assets panel to delete a file.
- Standard white backgrounds are usually
the best choice for Web pages.
- CSS stands for:
- Common Site Style
- Community Style Sheet
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Computer Screen Styles
- In order to change selected text into an ordered list, click on this button in the Property Inspector:
- CSS has the following benefits:
- It can save time because you can have all your formatting for an entire site in one place.
- All browsers read CSS.
- It helps keep your site looking consistent.
- All of the above.
- Both a & c.
- To create a new CSS, click this button in the CSS Styles panel:
- To attach a CSS style sheet to a new Web page, click this button in the CSS Styles panel:
- To edit a CSS style, click on the style and then this button in the CSS Styles panel:
- To align an image to the right of the page, click on the image and then click this in the Property Inspector:
- Dreamweaver can make the following edit directly to an image:
- file type
- None of the above.
- To add alternate text to an image, click on the image and then:
- add a style for the image in the CSS panel.
- type the text into the Alt box in the Property Inspector.
- type the text into the Src box in the Property Inspector.
- Go to the Modify menu and select Image.
- To add some buffer space to the left and right of an image, click on the image and then enter a number in this box:
- In order the change bullets from round to square, click on the _________________ button in the Property Inspector.
- ____________ files download very quickly and can show transparent areas, but are limited in the number of colors.
- ____________ files can display many colors and are most suitable for photographs.
- ________________ can be "read" by a screen reader, a device used by the visually impaired to convert written text to spoken words.
- A __________________________ is
a tiled image that is blurred at the edges
so it appears to be one image.