Dreamweaver Chapter D
Due: December 4
- External links are links to pages in the same Web site.
- A target is the location on a Web page that a browser displays when an internal link is clicked.
- You can use spaces in the text for a named anchor.
- A state is the condition of the element in relation to the mouse pointer.
- The Check Links Sitewide feature is a helpful tool for managing your internal links.
- An absolute path is:
- a path that links text to a position on the same page.
- a path that links one page to another in the same Web site.
- a path used for external links which includes the complete address of the desitination page, including http://.
- a path for external links which starts with www.
- URL stands for:
- Universal Readable Link.
- Uniform Resource Locator.
- Uniform Rate Link.
- Universal Routing Location.
- A named anchor is:
- a piece of code within a page which you can link to from above or below on the same page.
- a link to an external Web site.
- where you put the title of the page.
- a boat anchor you keep as a pet.
- Flash image files have the following file extension:
- The following state occurs when you position the mouse on top of a graphical element on a navigation bar:
- Over while down
- External links can break when the following occurs:
- A Web page/site changes locations.
- A Web site goes down due to technical difficulties.
- An Internet connection fails to work properly.
- All of the above.
- You should design your navigation structure so that viewers are never more than __________ clicks away from the page they are seeking.
- The quickest way to link text to a named anchor elsewhere on the page is to use the _________ icon in the Property Inspector.
- When modifying a navigation bar, click the __________________ button to let visitors know what page they are currently on.
- Files that are not linked to any pages in the Web site are called ________________.