Find a Photoshop tutorial online, complete it, teach it to a neighbor, and give me your feedback.
- Find a Photoshop tutorial online:
- good-tutorials.com is a great resource
- you could also check out Google
- Decide on one that will be challenging to you.
- Don't select the same tutorial as your neighbor.
- Complete the tutorial.
- If the images are not available, find similar ones at Google Images (choose Large images from the Showing: dropdown.)
- Save your first file as lastnamefirstinitial-tutorial1.psd.
- Save the web address somewhere. Copying and pasting it into a Word document in your folder is a good plan. You'll need it later.
- Teach the tutorial to a neighbor.
- Do not simply give the neighbor the Web address. Teach it to them.
- I will help you move the source images from your folder into your neighbor's folder.
- Have a neighbor teach you their tutorial - I will move these images for you too.
- Name your second file as lastnamefirstinitial-tutorial2.psd.
- Go to the Forum Topic and read the questions
- Post your response to the four questions.
- Turn in your files.